People Solutions Specialist Role
Uniting the expertise and capabilities of Ashfield and Huntsworth Health, Inizio has just been launched to become THE strategic partner for health and life sciences companies. Unparalleled in scale and expertise, we connect a full suite of Advisory, Medical, Marketing/Communications, Patient and Stakeholder Engagement, and Biotech services to reimagine clients' business challenges into opportunities.
We are a team of 12,000 experts working together in 35 countries to create something extraordinary. We exist to solve health challenges and develop transformational ideas that positively impact human lives. Working at Inizio offers an opportunity to work for a game-changing company built with one goal. That is to redefine health and life sciences by empowering our people to inspire new possibilities that advance health and build brighter futures.
As part of our new HR Target Operating Model ("HRTOM"), HR is creating an agile and flexible team that focuses on solving cross-Business Unit ("BU") talent challenges, supporting our HRTOM maturity journey, and enabling the BUs to continue driving improvement and moving away from traditional silos.
The People Solutions team will sit within the Change and Workforce Transformation team and be aligned to a specific BU. It will work with the BUHR Team of Senior People Partners, People Services, and the Centers of Expertise ("CoE") to lead specific projects that have been identified as key priorities.
Projects may include enterprise-wide talent initiatives or activities that are BU specific.
You will report to your BU's People Solutions Lead. Location and time zone are flexible, as long as business needs are met.
Here's what you'll be doing:
Solve our greatest talent challenges and implement solutions that deliver value to the overall Inizio group, HR, and the Business while furthering the development of our HRTOM and talent strategy.
- Support the BU People Solutions Lead and BU Sr. People Partners in the execution of HR plans and processes for their BU including recruiting and retention plans, career development, compensation and benefits processes, and talent management
- Collaborate with the CoEs to address HR needs at the BU level and provide input to the CoE methodologies and plans to adapt to the specific business divisions
- Escalate complex issues to Sr. People Partner and People Solutions Lead as needed and regularly inform on performance, initiative progress, and risks
- Support the BU to address structural issues and provide input/help in implementing reorganization when necessary
- Articulate the capabilities, resources, and actions needed to close talent gaps or optimize the workforce
- Proactively promote and maintain an environment where the company's values are demonstrated
- Support the implementation of key HRTOM initiatives
- Support the People Solutions Lead in working collaboratively across different teams / functions to deliver projects that improve / enhance Inizio HR practices
- Have the opportunity to work across the HR organization
What do you bring to the Role?
- Experience with HR practices including training, organization design, HR metrics, performance management and compensation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to coach employees and managers
- Experience in development and implementation of HR initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and manage HR processes
- Working knowledge of HR related laws and regulations
- Self-starter with proactive, consultative approach to partner with agency leaders
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Desire to work both within your BU and across INIZIO
At Inizio, we value inclusivity, recognize the power of diversity and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, color, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.