MEDiSTRAVA Consulting is part of Inizio, a global healthcare consulting and communications group that supports some of the world's leading life sciences companies by providing a full suite of advisory, medical, marketing, communications, and patient and stakeholder engagement services.
Due to continuing growth within the MEDiSTRAVA Consulting Strategic Communications practice we have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to join the team in London.
Our team of experienced strategic communications specialists includes former journalists, consultants, fund managers and analysts. Over the past 20+ years, we have become trusted advisors to some of the world's most exciting public and private companies across pharmaceuticals, biotech and medtech.
As an Account Executive, you will gain an understanding of our clients' business, their science/technology and their position in the marketplace, and take a proactive role to develop, manage and execute communications strategies to support client objectives as part of the client account team.
In this role, you will be responsible for drafting and distributing press releases, drafting corporate/investor materials, including presentations, factsheets, website and social media posts, and you will also develop a knowledge of key publications and build relationships with key reporters relevant to our clients to support PR programmes. In addition, the role will involve undertaking research to support the development of new business opportunities and participating in new business pitches.
To succeed you will have:
- An interest in science and technology and its development into innovative products through the creation, growth and financing of companies and their interplay in a dynamic global industry.
- A real interest in how communication plays a role in this process.
- Strong communications credentials gained from working in a consultancy or in-house at a life sciences company, or relevant/transferrable experience working in the media, academia or a financial institution.
- Excellent writing skills are essential.
- A flexible approach and one that embraces change and is quickly able to adapt to team needs/demands and priorities against multiple deadlines.
- A degree/post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject (science, finance, economics) would be beneficial.
In addition to a great compensation package, we are happy to talk flexible working. We are also known for our friendly and informal working environment. We offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to our other offices around the world.
At Inizio, we are committed to driving a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging where everyone can bring each facet of themselves to work each day. We believe that strength in diversity and inclusivity is a driver of our success.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.