At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
About the role:
As an SMB Account Executive at INGENIOUS.BUILD, you are responsible for developing and closing business with INGENIOUS.BUILD’s prospects.
Your main objective is to put our products and solutions into the hands of consumers worldwide. We need a professional who knows how to connect and communicate.The ideal person for this position will have proven experience building relationships, eliminating competitive threats, and ensuring customer satisfaction. To be successful you must have a hunter mentality and be skilled at generating leads, networking, and driving results.
In this position, you will:
- Prospect and win new business through developing key executive relationships
- Partner with the balance of your account team and leverage customer analytics and other available resources to optimize buying decisions
- Effectively plan to meet and exceed your ongoing business goals and revenue quotas
- Develop a deep understanding of our technology platform and operations, using that understanding and market input to bring back iterations to our business
- Constantly deepen understanding of market trends to enable consultative insight
Skills and Experience needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- 1+ years of experience running the full sales cycle of a solutions
- Be able to speak to career trajectory, and a history of working independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with aptitude to learn systems
- Have a data-driven mindset for charting a path to short, and long-term goals
- Start-up experience preferred
- Understanding of and/or experience with finance or construction industries is a plus
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).