At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
Sales Development Representative
About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative INGENIOUS.BUILD you will be navigating organizations to set quality meetings with our world class Account Executive team. As an “SDR” to be successful you will need to be a quick learner, great communication, and have a natural knack for sales! You will be the first impression and the voice of INGENIOUS.BUILD.
In this position, you will:
- Generate and qualify leads
- Contact prospective customers through cold calls and emails
- Intrench yourself within the industry and learn pain points and needs of the customers
- Utilize tools such as: Linked in, sales navigator, and Zoominfo
- Set up meetings (calls) between prospective clients and Account Executive
- Reschedule and follow up with prospects to build a relationship
Skills and experience sought:
- Bachelor's Degree or Work Experience Equivalent
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Strong communication skills
- Six months or more experience in a sales or customer service role is preferred
- Previous cold calling experience preferred
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).