At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
About this role:
As a Finance Administrator, you will team up with the Director of Finance to be accountable for managing both the day-to day and strategic financial aspects of the business. You will have exposure to anything and everything that is accounting, finance, and HR-related; all the way from entering accounts payable invoices into the GL and processing payroll - to preparing quarterly investor reports!
A few items you will handle will be:
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivables, payroll, and month-end close
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledger; prepare monthly financial statements
- Implement new tools to streamline and simplify processes where necessary
- Manage KPIs to report to leadership on a regular cadence
- Assist in quarterly Board meeting preparation and investor reporting
Skills and experience sought:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel or similar software
- Ability to wear multiple hats and take on new responsibilities as the Company scales
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).