At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
We are looking for a stellar Strategy and Operations Analyst to lead strategic initiatives across our company. This person will play a leading role in helping us effectively scale from a Series-A startup to the global leader in the construction and real estate development industry.
The Strategy and Operations Analyst will be a true 10x-er: working across teams, looking around corners, and figuring out how to make the teams more successful at what they do, from product to engineering to marketing to sales and beyond. On top of this, the person will also be a driving force in the strategic side of the company, helping to craft our longer-term plans, strategies, and board meeting agendas. Part of the time the role will be working with VPs and execs, helping drive key decisions, and the other part rolling up their sleeves and making magic happen. This role is great for someone who has spent the first part of their career polishing their analytical, business, technical, and leadership skillset and is now ready to apply them to a rocketship company to fast-track their career growth. Join us and help take us to the moon!
This is a hybrid/onsite role: in-office in downtown Nashville 2+ days per week.
- Own strategic initiatives across and within orgs.
- Identify process and tooling gaps across the company, especially between orgs. Develop/implement solutions to bridge those gaps.
- Facilitate preparation of board meeting materials and analyses.
- Manage company-wide meetings and presentations.
- Monitor KPIs and OKRs across the company, and drive KPI/OKR owners to take action to bridge gaps when needed.
- Help recruit, interview, and hire new team members.
- Step in and be an interim leader of various teams across the company as needed.
- Help negotiate spend for internal software and services.
- Identify and drive ways to reduce costs.
- Extremely strong and persuasive communicator, especially in written communication.
- Highly analytical and thrives making data-driven decisions - even when data is sparse.
- Highly organized; able to manage 15+ projects concurrently.
- Experience managing stakeholders and successfully driving positive change across a large organization(s).
- Humble and strong desire to embrace feedback and continue learning.
- High degree of self-direction and independent drive.
- Expert-level excel, powerpoint, word skills. (actually we use Google products, but the skills are transferable :)
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).