At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
We are seeking a stellar Marketing Senior Manager to lead and shape how we bring our solution to the global market. INGENIOUS is THE operating system for the real estate development and construction industry, empowering professionals to reduce project risk, save costs, and unlock possibilities to impact customers, community, and the world around them - in ways not possible with any other platform. The Sr. Manager, Marketing will lead our marketing efforts as we scale up and aggressively go to market, driving our marketing strategy, processes, tools/technology, content, and outcomes.
The role will ensure we generate awareness and excitement for our product and mission across prospective customers and the industry as a whole. We are looking for someone with exceptional leadership/analytical/writing skills, a sleek and contemporary brand voice, off-the-charts creativity, and unparalleled drive to be the best and deliver results in a fast-paced high-growth startup environment. While this role is highly strategic in nature, note that success in it will require an extreme “action” mindset. For us as a hyper-growth company, building things trumps over-analysis any day.
This is an opportunity to shape the public-facing image and brand of a game-changing company, and in the process elevate the how the world talks about real estate and construction. And not to mention, work with a rockstar team and be a part of rocketship tech company.
- Own the performance of marketing team and efforts, including outcomes (MQLs, marketing spend ROI, etc.).
- Work with sales, product, and leadership to fine-tune core messaging, tone, brand voice and ensure it is properly translated to content
- Build out marketing KPIs. Monitor them, and use them to drive decisions on marketing efforts.
- Design marketing automation architecture and drive decisions on marketing tool spend. Set up and manage marketing and automation tools.
- Develop and implement marketing processes.
- Own the quality of all marketing content. Ensure it meets an exceptional level of clarity, effectiveness, and brand adherence.
- Roll up your sleeves and develop content (press releases, ads, social posts, emails, videos, etc.).
- Lead a marketing content creator (direct report) and potentially additional team members.
- Own relationships with external partners (e.g. PR firms, etc.)
- Contemporary, sleek brand voice (think Apple, Tesla, Nike)
- Excellent eye for marketing design
- Top 0.01% in terms of grammar, spelling, writing style, and editing skillset
- Ability to quickly learn new customer profiles, industry trends and lingo.
- Ability to quickly learn a new and robust software product and synthesize features and value propositions to inform marketing content
- Ability to use data and research to support content, layout, and style decisions - and keep leadership informed of such rationale.
- Extremely strong organization and time management skills
- Expert in the latest marketing tools, approaches, Linkedin best practices, and similar. Able to raise the bar on how we use these channels to reach our audience.
- Tech-savvy; able to design a marketing automation “system” of tools (e.g. Linkedin, Salesforce, Outreach, etc.) in the optimal way to meet our business needs. And then able to guide implementation/setup of these tools according to your design.
- Ability to develop new marketing and content-development processes
- Extremely analytical and able to use data to make decisions.
- Expert-level communication skills
- Humble and strong desire to embrace feedback and continue learning
- High degree of self-direction, bias for action, and independent drive
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).