At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
We are looking for a stellar Marketing Content Creator to lead and shape how we bring our solution to the global market. INGENIOUS is THE operating system for the real estate development and construction industry, empowering professionals to reduce project risk, save costs, and unlock possibilities to impact customers, community, and the world around them - in ways not possible with any other platform. The Marketing Content Creator will create marketing content to generate awareness and excitement for our product and mission across prospective customers and the industry as a whole. We are looking for someone with exceptional writing skills, a sleek and contemporary brand voice, off-the-charts creativity, and unparalleled drive to be the best and deliver results in a fast-paced high-growth startup environment. They will develop best-in-class content across Linkedin/social media, email, tradeshow/conferences, press releases, marketing website, and other forums as needed.
This is an opportunity to shape the public-facing image and brand of a game-changing company, and in the process elevate how the world talks about real estate and construction. And not to mention, develop a world-class portfolio of marketing content, work with a rockstar team, and be a part of a rocketship tech company.
- Write compelling Linkedin and similar social media posts
- Write best-in-class ads for Linkedin and similar platforms
- Write emails for automated email marketing campaigns that excite prospective customers to engage with our product
- Create simple yet amazing videos for social posts and conference attendance
- Draft press releases that appropriately balance professionalism with high-growth startup energy
- Create additional marketing content (battlecards, etc.) to support sales
- Create additional marketing content to support marketing website
- Support creation of concise yet high-impact talking points for sales team as needed
- Monitor conversion and effectiveness rates of content
- Develop programs and processes to optimize and increase effectiveness and conversion of content
- Inform and drive marketing process design and marketing tool decisions/adoption
- Contemporary, sleek brand voice (think Apple, Tesla, Nike)
- Excellent eye for marketing design
- Top 0.01% in terms of grammar, spelling, writing style, and editing skillset
- Ability to quickly learn new customer profiles, industry trends and lingo.
- Ability to quickly learn a new and robust software product and synthesize features and value propositions to inform marketing content
- Ability to use data and research to support content, layout, and style decisions - and keep leadership informed of such rationale.
- Extremely strong organization and time management skills
- Expert in the latest marketing tools, approaches, Linkedin best practices, and similar. Able to raise the bar on how we use these channels to reach our audience.
- Ability to develop new marketing and content-development processes
- Humble and strong desire to embrace feedback and continue learning
- High degree of self-direction and independent drive
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, Content Specialist or similar role
- Has a Portfolio of published articles, posts and/or similar content able to share
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience creating B2B and/or SaaS marketing content
- Experience creating marketing content for the Real Estate Development / Construction / Architecture industries
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field; or equivalent experience
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).