At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our remote team. If you have excellent attention to detail, experience with software development, strong communication, and a desire to enhance the Quality of our software--we would like to meet you. As a QA Engineer, you will work closely within a small team in Scrum (but in conjunction with other dev teams) to ensure system consistency and to improve the user experience. And you will have the opportunity to perform automation also.
What is vital, however, is that you have, and demonstrate, a burning desire to constantly learn new things and to be proactive in your development efforts.
- Collaborate closely with your Scrum team throughout the entire SDLC (from planning to production) to prevent bugs and promote Quality.
- Own the set of tests for your domain.
- Execute regression, exploratory, smoke, and new feature tests.
- Report metrics to management.
- 1- 3 years software testing experience
- Knowledge of testing principles + techniques + methodologies
- Experience working with test management tools
- English level B2 or higher
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Jira + Xray
- Understanding of Data Analytics is a plus
- Understanding of AECO Industry is a major plus
- Competitive pay.
- Stock options.
- Long-term career growth and skill development.
- Hardware (laptop).
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).