At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
To put our products and solutions into the hands of consumers worldwide, we need a professional who knows how to connect and communicate. We are currently looking for an account executive to be the leading force that fuels our growing client relationships in our North American market. The ideal person for this position will have proven experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
Your responsibilities are pretty simple: always be closing ;).
In this position, you will:
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, and staff and client meetings, as well as research and assist with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and experience sought:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- Two to five years’ experience in sales position
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with aptitude to learn systems
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Must be comfortable with selling via email, videoconference, and telephone
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Start-up experience preferred
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).