At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
INGENIOUS.BUILD is proud of our high quality product and the positive experience we provide our valuable customers. We’re currently hiring a Sales Development Representative for our quickly growing team. This role involves starting relationships with people in our target market. Your work at the beginning stage of these relationships helps us to find and begin to serve new customers.
Your responsibilities are pretty simple: get quality leads into our pipeline.
In this position, you will:
- Learn and understand our buyer personas and the needs and “pains” of our target market
- Generate and qualify leads
- Cold-call and cold-email qualified prospects
- Write and adapt email scripts and outreach sequences
- Use social selling techniques to attract and source leads
- Update and keep detailed notes in our CRM
- Brainstorm and execute new strategies to attract our target market
- Work together with the team to establish and share prospecting techniques that work
- Keep up to date on trends and news from the industry, our competitors, and our target market
- Try out and using various prospecting tools and software
- Network, conduct face-to-face meetings, and engage in any other activities that help to generate and close leads
- Help to create updates and reports for presentation to management
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and experience sought:
- Completed Post-Secondary education in Marketing, Business, or a related field of study (college or university level)
- Six months or more experience in a sales or customer service role
- Must be comfortable with cold-selling via email and telephone
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Start-up experience preferred
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).