"Construction" and "technology". Sounds like an oxymoron right? Not anymore!
At Ingenious.Build, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At Ingenious.Build, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
We are hiring an Associate Product Manager to help us scale and grow our product. This role will work across multiple product and engineering teams. They will be responsible for conducting customer and competitor research in order to develop and improve product strategies. They will be heavily involved with day-to-day operations within the product team including, but not limited to leading scrum ceremonies, developing product marketing strategies, and developing product requirements.
We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and thrives with project management and tactical execution. This role is a great opportunity to gain experience as a product manager, but also get exposure in--and grow into a larger role in--product, engineering, or operations/strategy over time
- Provides recommendations and insight to support the process of defining the product and identifying gaps and customer needs by creating vision, strategy and requirements documents for a feature or set of features
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, customer success, legal and sales
- Compile and evaluate research on market trends and competition to identify opportunities and threats
- Collaborate with Marketing, conducting product launches and communicating product improvements to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide hands-on product management during discovery, design, development, testing, launch, and post release phases
- Filling in and running daily operations for Product Managers
- Assisting Product Managers in backlog organization/prioritization including scoping bug tickets
- Develop and direct marketing programs for products in collaboration with marketing, sales, and product stakeholders
- Develop and maintain product documentation, product instructions, user guides, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or other related discipline.
- 1 year of experience in product management, project management, business analysis, program management, product marketing, or related field
- Experience creating product and design documentation
- Natural leadership tendencies. You have a track record of bringing people together to accomplish something you're passionate about
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple work assignments
- Ability to work under pressure and comfortable working with ambiguity and change
- Ability to take complex solutions and simplify them to effectively communicate with customers and stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with modern web technologies and web user interfaces
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools
- Familiar with Figma and ProductBoard
- Strong UX/UI sensibility
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).