"Construction" and "technology". Sounds like an oxymoron right? Not anymore!
At Ingenious.Build, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At Ingenious.Build, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
We are looking for a talented Developer Team Lead who is passionate about writing code and also excited to lead a small team of engineers. This person should embrace Servant Leadership, be open to managing engineers who are better than themselves, and be passionate about empowering their team to grow and succeed.
What is vital, however, is that you have, and demonstrate, a burning desire to constantly learn new things and to be proactive in your development efforts.
- Write code.
- Manage a small team of engineers.
- Deliver the team’s features.
- Partner closely with Product Management and Engineering Leadership.
- Promote the Company’s Values.
Experience and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience managing a team of 2-7 engineers.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in both frontend and backend web/software development.
- The ability to think logically and find solutions to encountered programming problems, a passion for understanding and improving solutions.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Organization and experience with remote work, including use of JIRA and GIT (branching).
- Knowledge of PHP 7.x / 8.x.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with Laravel.
- Knowledge of VueJS.
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL and MongoDB).
- Knowledge of Docker Experience with creating REST API.
- Experience with authentication and authorization between different systems, servers and environments.
- Communicative English (reading / writing is B2 minimum).
- Experience with Sockets, RabbitMQ, and Microservices.
- Experience with SCRUM / Agile
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Long-term career growth and skill development
- Hardware (laptop)
- A B2B contract that allows you to use IPBox and invoice without VAT
- Unlimited PTO
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).