"Construction" and "technology". Sounds like an oxymoron right? Not anymore!
At Ingenious.Build, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At Ingenious.Build, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
We are looking for a rockstar recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees, preferably from the SaaS industry. A successful recruiter will collaborate with the heads of our various departments on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
Your responsibilities are pretty simple: ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will:
- Assist in the design and implementation of overall recruiting strategy
- Assist in developing and facilitating best practices within our ATS, Greenhouse
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate boards, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote Ingenious's reputation as “best place to work”
Skills and experience sought:
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) in the SaaS industry
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Start-up experience preferred
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).