"Construction" and "technology". Sounds like an oxymoron right? Not anymore!
At Ingenious.Build, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At Ingenious.Build, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
Our SDET's (Software Development Engineer in Test) collaborate with people in different positions, such as DevOps, Architects, Software Engineers, and Product Owners to ensure that requirements are clearly defined, understood, and executed. Currently, we are diving into new automation approaches with extremely fast and versatile tools for our CI pipelines, like highly efficient API clients and data manipulation programs. This will increase delivery speed and quality, but also open the doors to new opportunities to further develop our practices in new areas of interest that you can help us discover and explore.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and Product Owners in producing clear and thorough requirements by promoting Shift Left initiatives in your team.
- Build the best testing and validation approaches for your team.
- Create a common understanding of what needs to be tested, validated, or automated.
- Become an active member of the company’s automation projects.
- Increase your team’s delivery speed and confidence by integrating automated validations into its CI pipeline.
- Be your team’s point of reference for technical quality matters.
- Identify improvement opportunities and discuss them with your team.
- Possible focus areas:
- Web automation with Playwright and TypeScript.
- API client development and automation.
- Knowledge of testing and validation principles and techniques.
- Ability to implement OOP and other programming patterns.
- Experience and success with web and API automation tools.
- Experience working with test management tools.
- Good understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- English level B2 or higher.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Data Analytics.
- Understanding of AECO Industry.
- Experience with Playwright.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Salary is based on experience
- 16” MacBook Pro
- Stock Options package
- Flexible working hours
- A B2B contract that allows you to use IPBox
- Work in highly experienced, cross-functional team
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).