At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we’ve cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you’ll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you’ll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It’s big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
The Software QA Manager is responsible for the stability of the platform and ultimately for the quality of any new feature or product change. This is accomplished through ownership over the QA department, close communication and collaboration with the Development Team and with the Product Team, and through constantly innovating new ideas and processes to further improve the QA department's efficiency. The QA Manager will have strong management skills and will be comfortable leading a team, assigning tasks, and reporting to engineering management on both the departments process, goals and provide quantifiable data on how those goals will be measured. The QA Manager will be a technical leader who is comfortable establishing new processes, empowering existing team members, and leaning on their experience in both manual and automated testing practices.
- Manage a team of 10-15 QA Engineers.
- Promote Quality throughout the SDLC and encourage Shift Left outcomes.
- Own the overall testing roadmap and strategy (manual and automated).
- Report to the VP of Engineering on OKRs, goals, and strategy.
- Become an INGENIOUS.BUILD Expert by immersing yourself in the application.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Knowledge of testing and validation principles and techniques.
- Experience with web and API automation tools.
- Experience working with test management tools.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Communicative English (reading / writing). Minimum level B2.
- Analytical skills.
- Understanding of Data Analytics.
- Understanding of AECO Industry.
- Ability to implement OOP and other programming patterns.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with OKRs.
- You are a self-starter and you want to help build things from scratch.
- You can work with people in multiple time zones.
- You don't have an ego.
- You are an excellent communicator (technical + non-technical).
- Competitive pay.
- Stock options.
- Long-term career growth.
- Hardware (laptop).
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).