“I didn’t know analytics could do that”
“Wow, you have a great grasp on our goals”
“The strong analytics implementation you did really set us up for success”
“I received a promotion after using your digital analytics architecture”
Are these things you have heard from your clients? Are you an experienced analytics professional who seeks to drive impact and grow your successful career even further? If so, then this role might be a great fit for you!
InfoTrust is seeking experienced Senior Digital Analytics Consultants to join our team! We are looking for people who have worked in advanced implementation and measurement projects with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, and feels confident they can help drive value to large enterprise clients due to their expert-level knowledge, technical prowess, and client relationship skills.
Our company was started with one principle – we are going to provide the best workplace for the best people and as long as we keep our eyes on this #1 goal, all other things will fall into place. This strategy has been extremely successful and we are thrilled to be #1 Employer in Ohio, #1 for Cincinnati, and ranked on national lists such as Ad Age's Best Places to Work and Inc 5000 Fast Growing Companies (6 years strong).
The Senior Digital Analytics Consultant role will be responsible for client management, advanced implementations of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations, reporting, dashboards and education to improve clients’ digital marketing initiatives. Senior Digital Analytics Consultants have worked with measurement end to end, from KPI planning and measurement design, to implementation/testing/validation, to reporting and driving insights.
Things you will be doing as the Senior Analytics Consultant:
- Identify client objectives, develop KPI framework and map suitable analytics solutions to ensure that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported
- Produce analytics audit reports for corrective or advanced tracking and data collection architectures
- Troubleshooting, testing and validating analytics implementations and tracking through various testing tools. Deliver testing results and work with client engineering teams to fix or enhance data collection practices
- Deliver reports and findings to clients in-person or via conference calls
- Educate clients on the importance of online measurement & provide best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics.
- Provide instruction on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Provide guidance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards via Google Docs, Excel and various APIs (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Train clients on Suite 360 products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Assist the product team with Tag Governance and other technical products
- Work with some of the largest brands in the CPG, Retail, and News & Media Industries.
Join InfoTrust and find out why it is so exciting to join a fast-growing technology company.
The successful Senior Digital Analytics Consultant will have the following background & skills:
- You have experience (4+ years preferred) utilizing and implementing Google Analytics
- You love learning new technologies related to Digital Analytics
- Real passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
- You can work independently and prioritize multiple projects
- Project Management experience - you know what it is like creating raving fans
- You are a self-starter that seeks knowledge and expertise in digital analytics
- You are passionate about the power of data and helping clients to understand how it works, what it can do, and how to help them in their analytics maturity
Location: We're excited to announce that we've just re-opened our HQ office in Cincinnati, OH as well as our Chicago office. Currently, returning to the office is optional for our local employees. We love finding candidates who live in one of those two metro areas, but we are absolutely open to someone working fully remote from the US or Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have great support for our remote teams. Must be authorized to work in US or Canada for any employer.
Additional info: Other than an awesome culture, we also offer: 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, a generous parental leave policy, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement and much, much more.
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.