Not seeing an open position on our career's page, but still think you would be a great fit at InfoTrust? Want to learn more about our delivery team?
Due to our continuous growth, we are always looking to talk to potential new team members that identify with our core values and have a background that can be plugged into our delivery team to continuously improve upon our client success, client's analytics maturity, and the team’s love for all things digital analytics!
Within our delivery team, there are 2 major functions (with different levels of responsibility) that we are continuously hiring for. The Analytics Consultant and the Analytics Engineer:
The Digital Analytics Consultant role is responsible for:
- Client management, advanced implementations of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations, reporting, dashboards and education to improve clients’ digital marketing initiatives.
- Digital Analytics Consultants have worked with measurement end to end, from KPI planning and measurement design, to implementation/testing/validation, to reporting and driving insights.
The Analytics Engineering role is responsible for:
- Participating on existing projects working with our Google Marketing platform Automation and GCP Cloud projects
- Architecting and designing new product solutions, including estimating work, participating in project plans and meeting with clients to discuss technical solutions with humbleness and respect
- Being a key contributor within the engineering department, regularly collaborating with team members, and being able to multi-task and switching between projects and tasks
We work with many of the largest brands in the world across the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), News + Media and eCommerce industries. Our goal is to simplify the lives of marketers while helping them confidently make data-backed decisions that increase their ROI, improve their customer lifetime value and turn them into marketing gurus.
Some previous job titles that may transfer to these roles:
- Data Implementation Engineer
- Digital Analyst
- Analytics Specialist
- Marketing Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Optimization Analyst
If you are interested in just learning more, and having someone from our recruiting team reach out, please submit your information here. Our recruiting team will review your submission and will be able to give you more information about what positions may be a match, and see if we have anything that may be of interest to you in your career path.