We're looking for candidates who value continually mastering the craft of coding and building tools that benefit the open source development community. You'll need to be open to experimenting, which means that sometimes you might fail. (That's okay.) Along with that, you'll need the persistence to keep going and try again. You'll also be working closely with your team, so you'll need to be empathic, supportive, and excited to teach as well as learn.
- Use ES2015, React, Flux and Webpack to build our data visualization product, Chronograf
- Test drive React with Jasmine
- Assist with creating and maintaining our open-source, front-end libraries
- Use Go to build a web server that sits between Chronograf and InfluxDB
- Some experience in React specifically, preferably in production
- Experience with TDD (Jasmine, Mocha, etc.) and testing React, specifically
- Desire to start working with Go
- Experience with API-driven, single page applications
- Extensive experience with Git
- Open-source contributions
- Have worked on teams or 3 or more developers, with experience pairing
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
We are funded by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures. We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents.