HR / People Operations Leader
Influx is a fast growing open source technology infrastructure company focused on the next generation data platforms that support the expansion of IOT, Monitoring and Real Time Analytics. We are looking for an engaging thoughtful People Ops leader with a strong recruiting and employee relations background. Our growth has put us in position to hire a full time People Ops leader so for the creative ambitious person, there is a tremendous opportunity to drive our recruiting efforts, the development of our people operational systems and the evolution of our culture. Influx is based in San Francisco with employee hubs in Denver, New York and London. We are backed by prominent venture firms Battery, Mayfield and Trinity.
- Build strong relationships with the team members and become a safe confidential advocate for their personal and professional concerns
- Lead the Talent acquisition effort across the company including personal recruiting and managing outside resources
- Build and execute play books for recruiting, on-boarding, and employee success across all departments
- Partner with leadership team to manage engagement and team member satisfaction across the business
- Work with the leadership team to drive performance evaluation and compensation practices (defining success, establishing measurements, providing feedback and rewarding performance)
- Program comprehensive Learning & Development initiatives for all departments
- Provide guidance and expertise regarding best practices and legal compliance
- Manage and maintain employee files and 1-9 records
- You’re thoughtful, organized, driven and an exceptionally strong listener and employee advocate.
- 3-5 years relevant experience ideally with at least one full years of Talent Acquisition experience
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and statutes
- Functional expertise in employee relations and internal communications management
- You have a track record of managing projects with quality, detail, and consistency in mind.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative when it comes to problem solving, but you’re also process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Consultative and dependable; You have a service-oriented approach to employee relations and HR.
- Passion and curiosity for new technology and its applications