InfluxData is the premier real-time monitoring and analytics platform provider. We’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building a world-class company, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
This Staff Accountant position is a unique opportunity to be one of the founding members of the Finance team at InfluxData. You will help build and drive the accounting processes for InfluxData as we continue to rapidly scale the company. The ideal candidate is goal driven, hard-working, and eager to learn and to grow. The position will report to the CFO directly.
- Handle full-cycle GL accounting including journal entries, accruals and standard uploads
- Work with the Executive Assistant to handle all Accounts Payable, Billing and AR functions
- Assist in the month-end/quarter-end accounting close and account reconciliations
- Responsible for revenue reporting and reconciliations
- Review the Biweekly payrolls
- Help manage the corporate credit card program and the reconciliations
- Assist with financial reporting and budget preparations
- Coordinate with external service providers on all PBCs and information requests
- Support management on strategic and tactical special projects as they arise.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in a Corporate Accounting function
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with InDinero, Quickbooks, Stripe and SVB platform a plus
- Experience at tech start-ups desired
- Strong analytical skills along with sound judgment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and work with limited supervision
- Local candidates only.
More About InfluxData Inc. (https://www.influxdata.com/)
We're backed by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures. We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits, with 100% coverage for employees and dependents.