InfluxData is the premier real-time monitoring and analytics platform provider. We’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building a world-class company, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us!
This Staff Accountant position is a unique opportunity to be one of the founding members of the Finance team at InfluxData. Reporting to the CFO, you will help build and drive the accounting processes for InfluxData as we continue to rapidly scale the company. If you are goal driven, hard-working, and eager to learn and to grow, then read on!
What you'll be doing:
- Handle full-cycle GL accounting including journal entries, accruals and standard uploads
- Accounts Payable, Billing and AR functions
- Assist in the month-end/quarter-end accounting close and account reconciliations
- Responsible for revenue reporting and reconciliations
- Review the Biweekly payrolls
- Help manage the corporate credit card program and the reconciliations
- Assist with financial reporting and budget preparations
- Coordinate with external service providers on all PBCs and information requests
- Support management on strategic and tactical special projects as they arise
Your Skills and Experience: (each of these is very important for this role)
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in a Corporate Accounting function
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical skills along with sound judgment
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with prioritizing multiple functions and working with limited supervision
- Strong communication skills- you'll interact with team members from all departments
- Quick learner
- Experience with InDinero, Quickbooks, Stripe and SVB platform
- Experience at tech start-ups
Learn more about InfluxData Inc. (https://www.influxdata.com/)
We're backed by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents, company contribution to FSA and Commuter benefits, unlimited PTO, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, non-matching 401k - and more!
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.