InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading time series platform. We empower developers and organizations, such as Cisco, IBM, Siemens, and Tesla, to build real-time applications for IoT, analytics, and cloud native services. Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by sensors, applications and computer infrastructure. InfluxData is headquartered in San Francisco, with a workforce distributed throughout the U.S., Canada, and across Europe.
We are growing rapidly at InfluxData and we’re looking for a Vice President of Business Development! If you are fiercely focused on customers and partner relationships this is the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build the CSP ecosystem (Azure, AWS and GCP)
Build a program with the top 3 CSPs to maximize cosell efforts in support of Time Series
use cases ie IOT, Monitoring, Crypto, etc
- Build the Technical Integration Ecosystem
InfluxData has X integrations and an ecosystem of partners that deliver value added services to customers. Build a program in support of maximizing these co-sell and co-marketing efforts to create a win-win.
- Build the System Integrator ecosystem
Many of the Large GSIs and RSIs are leveraging InfluxData to deliver projects to their customers. Build a scalable partnership program that enables successful delivery of projects, certified practices that specialize on using InfluxData who can then be referred to our customer base as well as helping generate pipeline from SI related projects.
- Build the Reseller Ecosystem
As we scale our route to market, resellers are an important part of our GTM and represent additional market coverage. Build and scale out the reseller program to incentivize, support and enable strategic resellers.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as a Business Development (strategic partnership) professional leading to demonstrable value creation for the business
- Strong internal cross-functional experience building relationships with marketing, product, engineering, sales and legal teams
- 10+ Years of relevant business development and strategic partnership experience
- Contract negotiation experience
- Ability to quickly analyze a set of information and create a value proposition for prospective partners and customers
- Creativity and a do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
We offer fantastic benefits; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to your FSA
- Flexible Time Off - take the time you need
- Life Insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- ....and more perks!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.