InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading time series platform. We empower developers and organizations, such as Cisco, IBM, Siemens, and Tesla, to build real-time applications for IoT, analytics, and cloud native services. Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by sensors, applications and computer infrastructure. InfluxData is headquartered in San Francisco, with a workforce distributed throughout the U.S., Canada, and across Europe.
Sales Enablement Manager
The sales enablement manager provides Sales Leaders, Account Execs, Sales Engineers, and CSMs with the relevant process, content, and resources to drive growth and success. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these enablement programs to drive faster ramp time and the ability to hit and exceed targets.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement programs to educate sales reps on the organization’s products, services, and sales processes.
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Define clear expectations for the sales enablement program by setting goals and KPIs.
- Build a trusted relationship with the broader Revenue organization
- Structure cross-functional collaboration, with clear feedback loops, between sales, marketing and product/engineering teams
- Provide effective onboarding and ongoing training programs for sales reps
- Prioritizing sales enablement initiatives that will have the highest impact given available resources
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Establish and maintain sales enablement software/tool stack to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need
Desired Experience and Skills
A good sales enablement manager is dynamic, and needs a multidisciplinary skill-set as it relates to people, management, organization, and development. Here are some of the key hard and soft skills we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales enablement, sales, sales training, or sales support,and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in these areas
- Experience building learning materials and training programs, especially with training and coaching sellers or other customer-facing teams
- Technologically savvy. Experience with content management and learning management systems, as well as CRM’s like Salesforce.
- Excellent content management, content creation and development, and copywriting skills
- Able to build internal relationships with sales and marketing
- Data driven. Ability to interpret insights from data and to balance these insights with user-provided feedback to continually improve programs.
- Excellent communication skills
A plus if you have:
- Involvement and participation in sales enablement groups or communities (ideal)
- Experience with, and understanding of, best practices around sales cycles, methodologies, and processes
- An understanding of strategies for business growth
- Previous experience in a SaaS-based company with a self-service buying element.
We offer fantastic benefits; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to your FSA
- Flexible Time Off - take the time you need
- Life Insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- ....and more perks!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.