Are you passionate about finding the best and the brightest? Are you ready to show your passion for technology and outstanding talent sourcing skills? If so, we’d love to chat!
InfluxData is constantly scaling and we’re looking for an experienced Sourcer to work with us on finding innovative ways to locate and engage top active and passive talent in the marketplace to support our technical team’s demanding pipeline. You’ll act as an ambassador for InfluxData, getting people excited about us and making sure that they understand our culture and organization.
This is a contract-to-hire position (with intent to convert to full time after 3 months).
What you’ll be doing:
- Source and identify top talent through your networks and via LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Entice and engage passive candidates in creative ways with different outreach strategies with A/B messaging
- Foster and maintain relationships with qualified candidates to build pipeline: ensure each candidate has a positive interviewing experience
- Work directly with hiring managers to ensure alignment with needs and success in sourcing candidates in a timely manner
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates (Bonus if you’ve used Greenhouse)
Who you are:
- +2 years of full life-cycle recruiting for a technology company
- Someone with an eye for finding and engaging great talent from a variety of different sourcing channels (LinkedIn, resume databases, social media, Associate referrals etc.)
- Data savvy, able to provide insights and partner with recruiters and hiring managers to help influence hiring decisions
- Outstanding communication skills- written and verbal
- Focused on candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
We currently support employees in these US States (AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OK, OH, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA.) If you are in a state we don't yet support, we are happy to look into registering in the US state. Internationally, we support employees in the UK, Germany, Italy and Canada.
Interview Information: All our interviews are done remotely. Often the first interview is by phone or video and all subsequent interviews via video on Zoom. In order to ensure each candidate we interview is able to participate, please let us know if you do not have the ability to use a phone and/or laptop.
InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading open source time series database. We are a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story. Headquartered in San Francisco, InfluxData’s workforce is distributed throughout the U.S. and across Europe. The company was recently named one of the 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators by Fast Company.
Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by IoT devices, applications, networks, containers and computers. We are on a mission to help developers and organizations, such as Cisco, IBM, PayPal, and Tesla, store and analyze real-time data, empowering them to build transformative monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications quicker and to scale.
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.