InfluxData is looking for a Marketing & Events Coordinator who is dynamic, creative, and analytical to join the marketing team. This role presents an excellent opportunity to help build scalable event programs to support the open source community and grow the marketing revenue pipeline.
You will help plan, promote, and execute an array of marketing events from end-to-end. You have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts.
What you will be doing:
- Support the strategy and execution of marketing events (virtual events, trade shows, meetups, etc.) to support the open source community and drive pipeline and revenue targets
- Create marketing assets (website offers, email templates, landing pages, banners, etc.) to activate across digital channels to amplify Influxdata’s event presence
- Help evaluate and manage external vendors and third-party event co-marketing opportunities
- Track spend within allocated budget and build effective reports to determine performance and ROI of events.
- Work with team members to support the orchestration of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns
- Partner with sales for pre and post event outreach messaging, event booth staffing, and lead flow management to maximize conversions and identify areas of improvement
Why do we want you? Because you have:
- A self-starter attitude and team player, able to accept direction, yet work independently
- Have 2+ years of proven experience in B2B event marketing (open source, enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Marketo (or other marketing automation tools)
- Comfort with reporting and communicating event efforts and impact across the organization
- An analytical inclination, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and stellar presentation skills
- Extreme curiosity
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment
- A positive attitude, strong attention to detail and possesses excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading open source time series database. We are a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story. Headquartered in San Francisco, InfluxData’s workforce is distributed throughout the U.S. and across Europe. The company was recently named one of the 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators by Fast Company.
Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by IoT devices, applications, networks, containers and computers. We are on a mission to help developers and organizations, such as Cisco, IBM, PayPal, and Tesla, store and analyze real-time data, empowering them to build transformative monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications quicker and to scale.
We offer fantastic benefits; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to your FSA
- Flexible Time Off - take the time you need
- Life Insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- Wellness programs
- ....and more perks!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.