At InfluxData, we focus on developer happiness and the fastest time to awesome. We want to help developers solve problems as quickly as possible! At the core of this mission is a commitment to building the best Time Series Database Platform. We are the company behind InfluxDB, the most popular Time Series Database in the world, and other open source projects that power the InfluxData platform.
We’re looking for a rockstar product manager to own our Cloud offering of InfluxData and partner with our world-class engineers and designers to develop great solutions and provide the best developer experience on our multi-tenant SaaS platform! You’d ensure frictionless on-boarding, maximize the accessibility of features, and understand that golden moment behind why developers love using the platform using data and analytics to guide your decision to include new features, functions, and capabilities.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial-minded and thrives in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment. You are execution focused and emphasize getting things done while paying attention to important details. You are passionate about using technology to solve problems in a user-centric way. If any of this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive feature development and task breakdowns across multiple development teams focused on our InfluxDB Cloud platform
- Build reports and dashboards to track key SaaS business and other usage metrics
- Organize weekly agile planning meetings with the engineering teams, during which upcoming features are discussed and prioritized
- Frequently consult with users, sales, and our community members to gather feedback on future product requirements
- Represent our users and provide needed feedback on new feature design and development to the team by giving engineers the user context they need to build amazing things
- Take a hands-on approach for developing demonstrations utilizing the product and highlighting its key differentiators
- Write blog posts which surface valuable information about product developments and progress
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager (experience with other Cloud or X-as-a-Service products is highly preferred)
- Superior English communication skills; both written and verbal- with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Natural curiosity and ability to understand complex technical systems
A Plus If You Have:
- Experience with data crunching and analytics
- Developer experience with AWS, GCP and other cloud providers
- DevOps or data center monitoring background
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
We offer fantastic benefits; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.