Influential is a key leader in the Influencer Marketing space (and the LARGEST influencer marketing company in the world, by revenue), and an exclusive Influencer Technology Partner of IBM Watson. Trusted by over 60% of the Fortune 500, we connect our clients with a network of over 3 Million social media influencers.
We are looking for team members who are thrilled by the idea of playing an active role in shaping how companies engage with customers through TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, & more. Our team is built of people from across the country who have already moved the needle in social media, influencer marketing, and various sectors of technology. Ready to join us?!
What we offer:
- Remote company - work from home!
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO with inclusive holiday benefits
- 100% company paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees
- Equity options for all employees
- Fully vested 401(k) matching
- Stipends for at-home office setup, phone & wifi, health & wellness, and more!
- An awesome collaborative work culture, a diverse team, and more
This is a contract to hire position
Influential is looking for an experienced Specialist to join our Campaign Management team. The Specialist will implement the day-to-day creator strategy and campaign execution for Fortune 500 clients. The ideal candidate will support the campaign management team with the development and execution of influencer marketing campaigns utilizing our proprietary technology to connect top brands with our broad network of influencers. With a passion for all things social, this role is responsible for the complete management of influencers from sourcing and pitching to clients, to the day-to-day management of creators throughout execution lifecycle.
In general, on a typical day you will:
- Be accountable for the overall success of Influential's social campaigns
- Build and execute creator strategies specific to campaigns, refine current success metrics, and introduce new success metrics
- Support training of all aspects of planning and audience reporting, use of research tools, as well as the development of writing and presentation skills
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on each account (account management, research/analytics, operations) to ensure client needs are being met
- Strategically identify talent and influencers for campaigns in a way that maximizes ROI and hits brand/client KPIs
- Manage the vetting process for talent presented to brands to ensure alignment with overall brand safety and campaign-specific criteria
- Leverage data and insights to successfully position recommended talent to clients
- Oversee Influencer “casting”, negotiation, contracting and content management across different brand campaigns.
- Knowledge of offline and online space; strong understanding of the relationship between brand, media, and consumer
- Well versed in the influencer marketing space or strong interest in the industry
- Working knowledge of online performance tracking and brand measurement tools
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, detail-oriented with attention to schedules and timelines, and maintenance of records and materials
- A self-starter who loves collaboration and is open to feedback, comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams.
Being a Specialist requires:
- 3+ years of experience working in a digital, advertising, or influencer marketing environment
- Experience managing and coordinating projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, creating organization and processes where none may already exist
- Sourcing experience that extends beyond social; you’re comfortable sourcing specialty talent including musicians, actors, business/tech, foodies, gamers, chefs, etc
- Strong writing skills with the ability to compose client-facing collateral
- You can navigate the nuances of a diverse portfolio of clients across Automotive, Beauty, CPG, Fashion, Gaming, Lifestyle, Tech, and TV/film
- Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube)
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and innovations in the social realm
- Established network of managers/agents or Influencer contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience with on-site or experiential Influencer events
- Experience managing production elements of an Influencer campaign.
- Experience at a marketing-tech or media start-up
- You’re passionate about social media and/or influencer marketing
Estimated salary range after conversion:
$65,000 - $80,000
Influential is an AI-powered technology and is the largest influencer marketing company in the world, by revenue. Leveraging a network of over 3 Million social media influencers, Influential's platform powers seamless talent discovery, comprehensive brand safety, content creation, media, and measurement. Through strategic partnerships with first and third-party data providers, Influential enables exclusive targeting and measurement solutions, including both online and offline attribution, such as sales lift, TV tune-in lift, foot traffic, and eComm sales. Influential works with Fortune 500 brands, including McDonald’s, NBA, General Mills, Ford, and every major studio. With offices in Los Angeles, NYC, and Las Vegas, Influential is a developer partner of IBM Watson, a strategic partner of WME and Oracle, and a Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner. (www.influential.co)