INFINIDAT is looking for a Corporate Technical Advisor for APJ (Asia Pacific and Japan) region. In order to help customers streamline storage operations while introducing a new storage system into their environment, we want to partner with the customer towards success. The Corporate Technical Advisor (TA) is a single technical focal point for the customer throughout the life-cycle of Infinidat products at customer sites.
- Increase customer productivity
- Support and guide the customer through the implementation of a new system into his environment
- Provide a single focal point for all support related issues and prevent the customer’s need to interact with multiple people to get the right answer
- Pro-active customer assistance
- Through enhanced pro-active system monitoring the TA will alert the customer of any pro-active maintenance required on the systems
- Implement periodic status calls with the customer to alert of upcoming code releases and patches and identify target dates for implementation.
- Implement service review meetings with the customer to manage, review and progress support issues, code upgrades and installations.
- Become the customer’s trusted advisor and their advocate within Infinidat
- The TA represents the customer’s pains and needs to Infinidat and makes Infinidat easy to do business with.
- Through the TA’s feedback Infinidat creates new feature requests and fine-tunes support protocols
- Support all professional services add-on solutions
- Overseeing the efficiency and accuracy of the logistics cycle and delivery of the systems in a timely manner
Required Skills & Experience:
- Deep understanding of SAN storage systems technologies and protocols
- A broad technical background including:
- Good understanding of central NAS storage systems
- Good understanding of Ethernet and FC SAN networks
- Good understanding of open system world compute platforms – mainly Windows and Linux
- Good understanding of VMware and Hyper V virtual environments
- Good understanding of DRP and backup environments
- Familiarity with DB and application environments, including Oracle, SAP, Microsoft SQL, Exchange
- Good understanding of OpenStack environments
- Good understanding of Cloud environments such as AWS/Azure/GCP
- Creative thinking when looking for technological solutions
- Project Management experience
- Sensitivity and tolerance when dealing with customers
- Awareness and tolerance to intercultural differences
- Interpersonal skills and positive communication with both customers and other employees
- A capability to operate in an ever-changing dynamic working environment
- Fluent English language skills (both oral and written)
- Deep understanding of NAS storage systems technologies and protocols
- Deep understanding of Ethernet networks and TCP/IP protocol
- Deep understanding of Object Store technologies and protocols
The job requires traveling to customers approximately 15% of the time.