Accounts Receivable Clerk
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be instrumental in supporting our Accounts Manager with the management of the accounts receivable function. This is an exciting position where you will be responsible for accurate and timely posting of receipts into our accounting system, resolving receipt queries, and completion of fortnightly or monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintenance and clarification of customer accounts
- To be the contact person for all financial queries for customers and locations
- Processing of incoming payments
- Daily entry and posting of account statements as well as checking, account assignment and posting of further business transactions in the area of debtor management
- Balance reconciliation with customers
- Correct and timely preparation of all invoices, credit notes and billing corrections as required
- Daily and monthly reports as needed
- Close cooperation with other departments such as sales and customer service, support in the development of processes
- Support ongoing process improvements
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position within a start up company as an Accounts Receivable clerk
- Fluent in German is a must
- MS Office knowledge especially Excel, Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive team player with communication, organizational and coordination skills
- Reliable, structured and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, service-oriented solution of problems
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Who we are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.