Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
- Provide Workday subject matter functional expertise for day-to-day support and development including business process configuration, data upload, testing and other troubleshooting support
- Assess requirements, perform impact assessments, design and build technical solutions to fulfil business requirements and promote the best possible user experience in Workday
- Work with the People Team globally to manage the prioritization and execution of Workday fixes
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the People organization structure in Workday
- Support automation and process improvements across all HR Systems
- Support on Workday system changes and upgrades
- Support on ensuring that Workday is fully integrated with key business systems
- Perform detailed manipulation of complex data via tools such as spreadsheets
- Maintain the available employee guidance ensuring all content is accurate, up to date and fit for purpose
- Support training and engagement to ensure our key stakeholders are fully utilizing Workday
- Provide support for ad hoc projects as required
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and ensure GDPR compliance
- Gather requirements to design and configure Workday modules
- Handle data migrations between systems
- Test Workday configurations
- Document processes / configurations and train end-users
- Manage error troubleshooting and system improvement requests
- 4+ years of experience in configuring Workday HCM modules
- Background in consulting is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills (vlookups / pivot tables)
- An analytical mindset, with a hands on approach on working with data migrations.
- Experience with creating processes from scratch, within a fast paced environment
- You are resourceful, a self-starter and have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Setup your Office: 800 EUR one-time budget to rent furniture and a 50 EUR monthly remote support allowance
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers
- Sustainable travel: Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.