Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
The People Partner DACH is a key position at Infarm - as custodians of the employee experience we facilitate the growth of one of the world's most exciting start-ups and a true disruptor. As a people business partner for FaaS in our DACH region, you are supporting all our Hub and Field Operations. You are a strong driver in aligning business objectives with our people's projects and processes and you are passionate about people and identifying the right priorities to promote a positive work culture at Infarm.
- Act as a people champion and change agent, being a reliable point of contact and advisor for employees and managers during a phase of rapid company growth.
- Understand the key business goals and business priorities to deduct and execute the best HR initiatives and support
- Build strong business relationships with the dedicated stakeholders and managers
- Lead and manage potential conflict cases and labor law related actions
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to your client group (e.g. DACH Field and Hub Operations)
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Integrate and partner with colleagues in People Operations, Talent Attraction, Benefits & Compensation and Internal Communication
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors
- Lead employee engagement and be a culture keeper
- 2+ years experience working as a People (HR) Business Partner ideally in manufacturing or food business or somebody who has acted as the local HR Business Partner for a company with multiple hubs.
- Experience in delivering people initiatives in fast scaling business units or in a start-up business, able to provide at least two examples of owning and delivering a project or initiative in any of these topics: Employee Experience, Compensation, Performance Management, OD, or Leadership
- Proven experience in adapting to and managing change and helping organisations through periods of growth related change
- Demonstrated experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business
- Flexible approach and growth mindset
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working, high level of independency
- Fully business fluent in both English and German
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Setup your Office: 800 EUR one-time budget to rent furniture and a 50 EUR monthly remote support allowance
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers
- Sustainable travel: Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.