Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system using IoT technology that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food. In Berlin, we have already built the biggest urban farming network in the world, which produces an equivalent of food grown on 350.000 sqm. farmland, with 95% less water, 99% space, and 90% fewer transportation requirements.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The Talent Attraction team contributes to that mission by executing talent sourcing and acquisition strategies for target roles and providing guidance and advice in a true partnership with hiring managers, building, and maintaining the talent bench of their teams. In this role, you will develop, own, and drive sourcing processes, running full-cycle searches from concept to close. You are also expected to build positive relationships with candidates throughout the interview stages to identify the best, most genuine fit for both the candidate and Infarm, while acting as an ambassador with a contagious enthusiasm for Infarm, our mission, and values.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Manage high-volume, full-cycle recruiting for part-time and full-time roles within our manufacturing, production and field operations departments
- Effectively support and guide new hiring managers throughout the hiring process to strategically and efficiently build out new manufacturing hubs
- Identify profiles, screen candidates and move through the interview process mindful of hiring deadlines without compromising quality
- Partner with key decision-makers to help the business navigate a fast-paced and sometimes uncertain hiring environment ensuring effective communication and collaboration throughout the recruitment process
- Partner with the Global Talent Acquisition team in Europe to ensure alignment in TA processes and existing guidelines to support a global Talent Acquisition strategy
- Provide an excellent candidate experience, taking a thoughtful and timely approach to communication throughout the interview process
- Be an ambassador of the Infarm employment brand
- Collaborate with TA team to develop candidate profile assessments for each role to effectively assess candidates using our predictive index tool
- Know and use modern recruiting technology including sourcing from multiple direct channels (headhunting, targeted candidate marketing via social, digital, and conversation methods); ATS
- Stay on top of recruitment trends and tools and provide insights to improve results and attract and retain the best talent
- Manage temporary resources as needed
- BS/BA in related field and 3+ years of full-cycle in-house recruiting experience, preferably in a start-up environment
- Proven experience recruiting in a fast paced manufacturing environment is preferred
- Solid in-house experience working in high volume hiring setting for both exempt and non-exempt hires placed in USA and Canada
- High volume recruiting experience using assessment techniques and tools to screen large numbers of candidates while maintaining a positive candidate experience
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Talented sourcer with proven skills in using creative sourcing strategies to find candidates in maintenance, agriculture and food production, minimizing the need for recruiting agencies
- Understanding of various recruitment tools & strategies to find quality talent for non-exempt roles, preferably in USA and Canada
- Expert user knowledge of applicant tracking systems, specifically the administration of the candidate journey from application to offer, through onboarding
- Ability to build relationships with credibility and results
- Curious and adaptable with a learning mindset
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually plus holidays
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
How to apply
- Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
- Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.