Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
The Shipper Receiver will work on tasks related to receiving and shipping goods, including storage of goods, distribution of goods, and general warehouse organization. The Shipper Receiver prepares products for incoming and outgoing shipping and keeps careful records of all shipping data after verifying its contents, They also arrange for product transportation. In this position you will take work direction from the Warehouse Specialist. As the Shipper Receiver, you will have regular building maintenance duties, as well as assist with farm maintenance duties when assigned.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Ship/receive and document all outbound and inbound loads
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders / production line as required
- Prepare shipments for outbound deliveries, responsible for pulling, packing, and loading
- Direct and coordinate personnel to ensure material is received and stored in the proper identified area as well as ensure FIFO/SOP are being followed
- Load and unload Infarm vehicles daily for client store and DC deliveries and dropoffs
- Responsible for receiving dry ingredients, chemicals, and Maintenance Parts and for completing quality checks and preparing inventory counts as needed.
- Make labels for all products coming into the facility and responsible for pick up and put away received product / components and entering inbound delivery in ZOHO as required
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections
- Responsible for receiving 3PL loads and ensuring inventory is correct
- Maintain the warehouse area, ensuring cleanliness and organization
- Follow safety guidelines and wear all appropriate PPE
- Other duties as required
- High School diploma/GED required
- Experience in warehouse environment, organizing, shipping and receiving, preferred
- Ability to communicate, provide feedback with verbal and written communication skills in English
- Multi-tasking ability and quick response to frequent priority shifts
- Demonstrated drive to achieve the highest quality in daily work
- Organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Maintain shipping records, including tracking and shipping history information
- Demonstrated ability to wear proper PPE and comply with safety requirements
- Pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, heavy lifting and standing
- Experience operating lifting equipment is required.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lbs
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
How to apply
- Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
- Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.