Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system using IoT technology that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food. In Berlin, we have already built the biggest urban farming network in the world, which produces an equivalent of food grown on 350.000 sqm. farmland, with 95% less water, 99% space, and 90% fewer transportation requirements.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for new business development in the Pacific Northwest. You will develop and execute on our sales strategy in order to meet and exceed KPIs and targets. Your day to day will include identifying and contacting potential partners, presenting/pitching the possibilities of a collaboration, managing negotiations and working with internal and external stakeholders to close the deal. You are a self-motivated go-getter who is excited by the prospect of having autonomy to build the business from the start-up phase and grow with us!
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Responsible for the acquisition of retail, culinary client and food delivery services including but not limited to supermarkets, restaurants, cafeterias, hotels, etc.
- Be the face of Infarm to our partners/customers, acting as the first and key point of contact providing expertise and support on customer requirements, product quality, and operational procedures
- Educate new partners on the Infarm product portfolio and offer ongoing support based on our playbooks.
- Ensure that our partners/clients in your city and/or region enjoy the best experience possible from the point of sale through regular check-ins.
- Work closely with the Corporate Sales team on reporting accurate sales pipeline and forecasting activities.
- Ensure quality in data entry within the CRM and exchange on a regular basis with your regional sales colleagues.
- Be on the road and in the field all day, meeting with multiple potential and existing clients. Be available to service our clients as needed
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in B2B environment with demonstrated success in developing prospect with multiple location from sourcing to closing in a fast paced, consumer goods/vending services/retail environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to demonstrate passion around our product, technology and vision
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal a long with proven ability to create and develop strong relationships with our partners
- Driven by a strong sales-focused mentality as demonstrated by past results
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- Experience with using CRM tool
- Ability to travel by car/air/train domestically to visit customer locations, up to 60% of time
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and ability to drive on behalf of the company in own, rented or company car
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually plus holidays
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
How to apply
- Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm.
- Submit your cover letter, CV/resume and any additional documents in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.