Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
As a Production Worker you are working in one of our Infarm Plant Hubs, where we produce plants for the distribution in our instore locations. You have an innate passion for plants, top-quality food and are an ambassador for Infarm and our mission. Moreover, having high attention to detail and being well organised are among your strongest skills.
This is a part-time position (max. 20 hours per week).
- Support our Production Growers in harvesting, planting and packaging Infarm plants while ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients with minimal food waste
- Protect the health of our plants by applying basic plant protection measures and keeping the farms squeaky-clean
- Follow defined workflows and production schedules to ensure daily volume requirements are met to our high standards of quality
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety legislation and guidelines
- Support Production Growers in daily tasks like cupping, preparing different process steps, cleaning work areas and farms, etc.
- Valid working visa
- Currently enrolled at a German higher education institution
- Working knowledge of German or English required, to a level where written procedures and instructions can be understood
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye and caring for cleanliness
- Confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Light to moderate physical activity (e.g. lifting, carrying, etc.) is required
- Work experience in horticulture and food manufacturing is a plus
What We Offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 15 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Subsidized Public Transport Reimbursement and Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers, snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.