Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are:
As Production Operations Manager you will ensure the smooth running of our plant production and guarantee that only the best plants reach our customers by adhering to hygiene and quality standards. You will be responsible for the management, development and expansion of the production team and will provide creative solutions for operational challenges. You bring a high degree of personal responsibility and initiate or lead projects to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Lead the Infarm Plant Hub team in our Paris production hub, consisting of Plant Production & Packing, Maintenance Specialists and Warehouse employees
- Train, develop, and support your direct reports and their teams to promote a highly professional, positive and engaging work environment
- Work closely with your manager to plan and control production processes and capacities, and nursery operations planning
- Take ownership of employee scheduling and stock management, providing your team with the tools and support they need to succeed
- Ensure that specification-compliant quality is maintained and delivered, taking into account the agreed service level
- Ensure compliance with legal and company regulations, especially in the area of occupational health and safety
- Work closely with your manager to optimise relevant performance indicators based on a structured improvement program
- Coordinate and manage projects, such as the introduction of new product types or regulatory requirements
- You already have some professional experience in a leading position in production or operations management in the F&B or agricultural sector – hands-on experience in those sectors is a strong plus
- You have a dedicated leadership personality with excellent communication skills and 2+ years of management experience
- You have a degree or background in production, process engineering with a focus on a scientific/agrarian, process-oriented background; alternatively, you have a background in the food or hospitality sector
- You are confident working in a rapidly changing environment with a continuous development of structure and processes
- Your approach to work is characterized by result orientation and you have strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- You have at least basic knowledge in business administration and employment law
- You are fluent in English and French
- Computers are your friend
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various employee resource groups about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.
Please send your application (CV/ Cover Letter) in English