Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Mange a small installation team and coordinate the work of outside vendors to plan and execute the installation of both proprietary and third party equipment
- Play a key role in multiple installation projects during the planning, pre-construction, construction, and hand over phases of a project. Identify key resources and stakeholders, coordinate activities to reach project milestones, manage team touchpoints, provide updates to internal and external stakeholders, document outcomes, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all stakeholders (both external and internal) throughout the lifecycle of the projects. In case of issues related to project implementation on the grounds, escalate and assign relevant tasks to different team members as needed
- Manage the installation of equipment and building systems by directing the work performed by Infarm’s installation team and various third party vendors on site
- Communicate closely between our general contractors, suppliers, and inspectors to ensure high-level product quality
- Manage site safety
- After project completion, hand over functional facilities to the Operations team
- Work to continuously optimize the project execution process, providing guidance on best practices, improvements, and opportunities for future efficiencies
- Champion excellent team communication, liaise with cross-functional leadership as needed
- Make suggestions and recommendations with respect to hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other change of status of direct reports
- 5+ years of experience working with industrial real estate, ideally with complex HVAC systems and/or extensive MEP as well as delivery handling
- Ability to influence horizontally and vertically across the organization to keep projects on track
- Experience leading, mentoring and guiding large projects
- Relationship - and partnership-building with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive attitude and “hands-on” approach
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail
- Clear & effective communication as well as basic project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of required certifications and training at each project location necessary for Infarm installation team members based on scope of work
- Ability to foresee potential issues before they occur and determine a course of action to resolve. Incorporate into standard processes for use on future projects.
- Read and analyze construction drawings
- Experience with handling construction supervision while the facility remains operational
- Ability to secure international travel visas and travel up to 75% of the time
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.