Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
As Infarm grows in North America, so does its need for an MEP Engineer to evaluate and manage all information related to Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems. This includes planning, and coordinating with project managers, consultants and subcontractors to ensure optimal alignment and efficient systems installation.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- You will lead all MEP related topics in North America to make sure Infarm’s projects are delivered in time, within budget, and to the quality and functionality required.
- Prepare and manage the planning of all MEP systems on different execution projects, including coordination with all related project participants and external consultants.
- Prepare and manage the contract items’ list for all components, materials, and systems to ensure that all dates are in compliance with the project schedule and the appropriate approval status.
- Participate in meetings and provide the latest information for an informed and accurate schedule.
- Identify and inform the management team of difficult installation requirements with sufficient time for proper planning and execution.
- Conduct regular project walkthroughs to ensure that work is proceeding in accordance with the contract documents, coordination drawings, and approved submittals.
- Make sure all designed building services meet health and safety requirements and environmental legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar.
- Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience with a Senior level relating to electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems in North America, strong local electrical expertise (NA) is a main requirement.
- Technical local (NA) expertise and understanding of electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems, and how they interrelate with each other.
- Business acumen to plan, manage and execute all essential duties.
- Organizational ability, and proficiency with computer applications.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- You’re based in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.