Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
Within the Hardware Department in R&D, the Energy Team focuses on developing and enabling sustainable energy solutions and business models for our new high-yield Growing Centers. The team’s work ranges from designing systems for measuring, monitoring and controlling energy consumption to initiating new power and energy solutions and strategic collaborations with partners.
- Collaborate with the development teams and the Product Team in implementing the department’s roadmap, in meeting the Energy Team and department’s objectives, and in managing team resources.
- Manage and track dependencies within the team, with other teams, and with external suppliers and contractors
- Manage the communication with key suppliers and other development partners working with the Energy Team.
- Adapt quickly to strategic shifts in priorities at the department level and actively communicate the project status (timeline, dependencies, risks and mitigations, budget, and performance)
- Drive the team’s agile task management system and support team members in maintaining technical documentation
- Develop budgets and keep track of expenses
- Suggest strategies to implement lessons-learned
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership, and be proactive in identifying & solving hard problems
- You have a strong knowledge of project management: you might have mastered the conventional tools and have the paper qualifications, but more importantly your skills, knowledge and work ethics make you a reliable person for initiating, designing, planning, controlling, executing, monitoring, and closing a project
- You have relevant experience with energy-related projects, for instance within the infrastructure or utilities sector, with energy or climate technologies, or similar industrial power topics.
- Ideally, you have worked with agile methodologies and have experience with related tools like Jira
- You can remain flexible while working to implement productive structures
- You are eager to keep learning
What we offer:
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s also in for you
- Ability to work from home multiple days a week and for flexible working hours
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.