Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system using IoT technology that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food. In Berlin, we have already built the biggest urban farming network in the world, which produces an equivalent of food grown on 350.000 sqm. farmland, with 95% less water, 99% space, and 90% fewer transportation requirements.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Administer G Suite, Office 365 and Microsoft MDM and other products
- Deploy, maintain and inventory hardware including workstations, printers, meeting devices, mobile phones and other peripheral devices
- Help maintain the company’s networking infrastructure and set up new locations
- Perform tasks to support Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS users
- Manage the hardware and software budget to procure hardware and software
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships ensuring best prices, quality and value
- Interact with the members of your team and other NA departments to understand and meet their IT needs
- Onboard & offboard employees in North America according to predefined processes, train all staff on new hardware and software to speed productivity
- Plan and execute IT projects with your team
- Support technical and non-technical stakeholders and accommodate a rapidly growing company
- Monitor ticketing systems for support trends and training opportunities where optimization recommendations may apply to user workflow
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex desktop hardware/software problems for end-users
- Effectively communicate IT-related information to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Work closely with the IT team in Europe to ensure global IT standards are implemented in North America
- Provide any IT related additional facilities and office services support as necessary
- Provide judgment, advice, recommendations, and best practices on systems to help make informed decisions
- Work flexible hours to support business operations across multiple time zones. Occasionally travel to Infarm locations when required.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of demonstrated success and experience in IT administration
- Proficiency with Windows and macOS as well as Android and iOS
- Experience administering a cloud based identity management solution
- Good knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, preferably Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Google MDM
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast paced working environment
- Knowledge of network administration preferable (Ubiquiti systems advantage)
- Experience of JIRA administration is a big plus
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues with proficiency in English, frequently remotely by phone, chat or email.
- Ability to work from home and to travel domestically and/or internationally when needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
How to apply
- Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
- Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.