Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system using IoT technology that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food. In Berlin, we have already built the biggest urban farming network in the world, which produces an equivalent of food grown on 350.000 sqm. farmland, with 95% less water, 99% space, and 90% fewer transportation requirements.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
As the on-the-ground point of contact, the Field Brand Specialist contributes to our mission by creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers on-the-ground. This role requires an individual who is hands-on, outgoing, extremely self-motivated, and goal-oriented. Our customers, who you will regularly interact with will include produce managers, produce staff, and store managers. To thrive as a Field Brand Specialist, you should have excellent communication skills, enjoy interacting with and serving customers and be passionate about taking your accounts to the next level.
As Field Brand Specialist, you will act as an Infram product expert, answering questions and promoting productions. You will create and deliver product market copy, track and analyze data about purchases, outreach and products as well as monitor trends in our customer base and in the market. You will canvas an assigned territory in order to further develop our customer relationships, build brand recognition and successfully promote our products and services to cultivate repeat business.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Visit customer locations regularly to build lasting and strong relationships with store managers and train produce staff to ensure excellent in-store customer experience
- Initiate cross selling initiatives for products and ensure Infarm displays meet Infarm standards at all times
- Track daily/weekly marketing activities, generate reports as needed and perform routine administrative work in support of business operations
- Increase Infarm’s visibility, sales and footprint in existing store locations
- Proactively identify opportunities for additional business from existing customers while visiting them in-person, as well hunt for new business
- Provide feedback to the management regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Conduct sales events at customer locations during peak sales times which may include occasional evening and/or weekends to better understand customer preferences
- Suggest and/or execute innovative marketing programs to promote Infarm at events
- Coordinate and complete marketing activities including sign placement, product promotions, events, and promotions on social media to maximize sales
- 1-3 years of previous experience as a Brand Ambassador or customer-facing leadership role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop lasting relationships with our customers
- Results-oriented self-starter who is mission-focused, goal-oriented and able to take the initiative to achieve/exceed goals
- Ability to operate independently and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Possess high emotional intelligence and act as an effective decision maker with the ability to handle occasionally difficult customers
- Comfortable with occasional public speaking
- Experience with CRM or related platforms a plus
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and ability to drive on behalf of the company in own, rented or company car
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
How to apply
- Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
- Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.