Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve challenging problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Brand team is part of the marketing team and owns every aspect related to the visibility and tone of voice of our brand across all the different platforms. We create a strong worldwide consumer brand that feels hyperlocal in every place where we launch.
As Infarm's Graphic Designer:
- You will work closely to the Graphic Design Leads in a small creative team responsible for multi-channel solutions for the Infarm brand.
- You will create effective, functional and energetic design solutions for in-store comms and activations.
- You will have a master-level understanding of design, packaging, in-store and point of sale solutions.
- You will create and maintain concept and presentation boards, integrating cutting edge trends into strong design concepts.
- You will have a strong understanding of visual trends, with particular attention to retailer and market standards.
- You will independently manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project.
- You will brainstorm ideas and contribute to the creative process of the entire Brand Team, working to briefs set by the Graphic Design Leads.
- You will be able to use research insights and performance data to suggest new design solutions in line with the Infarm’s business priorities.
- You will understand the implications of designing for different platforms and devices, tying these together with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Have 3+ years of experience in a creative design agency or related field
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for graphic design and innovative retail solutions
- Out of the box thinker, original and creative
- Native in using the full Adobe Creative Cloud package
- Ability to successfully self-manage own workflow with tight deadlines
- Striving when working in a fast paced and high volume creative environment
- Creative portfolio and a motivation letter are required
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Basil” in your application letter
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Pension scheme
For best consideration please apply before 09.04.2021 and make sure you save yourself a copy of the job description as we will take the ad offline when a certain amount of candidates has applied.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.