Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
You will establish, streamline, and align HR processes that accord with the company's needs and culture in order to create a unique employment experience for our Infarmer. With your in-depth experience in a wide range of HR processes and your structured and empathetic approach, you will seek to constantly improve the employee experience.
- You will manage our ‘People Operations’ centre of excellence, which is responsible for all HR administration processes in the employee life cycle directly for EU, and with dotted line globally
- Together with your team, you will look after our workforce of around 850 employees to date
- You will work closely with People Team colleagues for the various other countries and be an expert point of contact and sparring partner for the management team and other business stakeholders for all HR administration issues
- As part of People Operations Transformation (People, Processes and HR IT), you will establish team structures, ways of working, guiding principles and define and start building required processes
- You will work closely with Legal and Finance colleagues to ensure governance and compliance with regulatory frameworks
- You will be responsible for delivering end to end immigration and relocation processes, as well as building the structures to successfully implement a comprehensive global mobility strategy
- You will press ahead with the development of the digital ecosystem in the context of HR shared services and align & support requirements in the design phase of the HR system landscape
- You will define KPIs for measuring success, create reports, determine any measures required for the centre of excellence, and then implement them successfully with your team
- You strongly believe in putting people first and invest your time in developing, coaching and inspiring your team to become best in class
Who You Are
- You have management experience in the HR/People Operations department of an international company. Experience in an HR/People shared services environment or in the supervision of international structures would be an advantage.
- You have already demonstrated your excellent project management skills in an international environment
- You are familiar with employment law and social security issues in at least 2 or 3 EU countries (incl. Germany)
- Your affinity for this subject area makes it easy for you to get involved on an operational level
- You manage demanding stakeholders adeptly and are able to respond to the needs of managers and employees in a solution-orientated, measured, and pragmatic way
- Proven track record of designing and implementing a wide range of HR processes; as well as experience in fostering technical excellence
- Proven knowledge of German employment law and labor relations as well as other EU regulations
- Experience in the global mobility/relocation/immigration field
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software (ideally with Workday)
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working, high level of independency
- Fully business fluent in both English and German
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Home office support budget as well as public transport and meal contribution options
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.