Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
The Warehouse Clerk will work on tasks related to receiving and shipping goods, including storage of goods, distribution of goods, and general warehouse organization. As the Warehouse clerk, you will have regular building maintenance duties, as well as assist with farm maintenance duties when assigned.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Receive goods into the warehouse
- Prepare shipments for outbound deliveries
- Assist with inventory counts
- Document shipments and invoicing
- Maintain the warehouse area, ensuring cleanliness and organization
- Maintain the building office and kitchen areas to ensure supply stock levels
- When assigned, provide services to farms at our customer locations and in our plant hub, conducting both preventive and corrective maintenance tasks
- Document all work completed according to company policy
- Mix chemicals as needed according to safety guidelines
- Follow safety guidelines, ensure the hub is OSHA compliant
- HS diploma/GED required
- Experience in warehouse environment, organizing, shipping and receiving, preferred
- Ability to communicate, give instructions, provide feedback with verbal and written communication skills in English
- Multi-tasking ability and quick response to frequent priority shifts
- Demonstrated drive to achieve the highest quality in daily work
- Organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and ability to drive on behalf of the company in own, rented or company car
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
How to apply
- Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
- Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.