Passionate to eat better and grow their own, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help grow a new food system, to protect our planet, health & taste!
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As Infarm's “Project Manager” in the Product department, with a focus on crop science, you will:
- Manage projects within the research & development and product departments from ideation to execution.
- Drive, support and facilitate research and development initiatives to establish high-quality crops and consistent improvement of our end consumer products offering including new categories.
- Work closely with various stakeholders including senior management, research & development, sales, business development, and marketing, to ensure successful product releases to retailers, wholesalers and culinary customers.
- Facilitate product development and product delivery internally with product & tech team i.e. Hardware, Software and Ops to ensure crop productivity in all of our hardware product portfolio.
- Define and analyze metrics to monitor the performance of crops in the different infarm locations focusing on quality and harvest performance.
- Support the North American head of Product and Business Development as and when required on specific activities and projects to drive profitability, efficiency and quality across the North American markets.
- Devise comprehensive performance status reports and internal product playbooks that capture progress and best practices, viewable at Executive level and below
- Identify and resolve issues or roadblocks that could impact schedule, costs or team progress
- Lead cross functional project teams with purpose and direction, coordinating activities across the Product, Research and Development, Ops, Expansion, Finance, Sales, People, Marketing teams – organizing the appropriate forums to control and monitor progress and help cascade to Country Director’s North American initiatives.
- Manage and provide clear, consistent communication to the regions including presentations and projects overview.
- 7+ years of food science work experience and track record of delivering products to market in a fast-paced environment, ideally on an international scale.
- Food and beverage work experience for a company with a physical & online retail presence is a strong advantage.
- Strong project management background and degree level (or equivalent) qualifications.
- Strong skill set in business operations modelling and analysis including financial statements, expense management, ROI, business development, strategy, and/or management consulting.
- Excellent organizational skills along with the ability to act quickly and make sound judgments under time-pressure.
- The ability to manage key relationships and stakeholders, both internal and external, while keeping a clear focus on the end consumer
- Experience of working cross-functionally across multiple departments and/or geographies with an ability to inspire others and drive decisions outside the PM function
- Prior experience of managing team members is a plus.
- You’re able to communicate proactively, clearly and concisely, tailoring messages to different audiences to aid understanding.
- High resilience, a “can do” attitude and a desire to look for alternative solutions to problems vs. accepting the status quo
- A high level of commercial awareness and the ability to deliver against defined KPI’s
- Presentation & template creation
- Willingness to travel.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis and allowed to travel to the United States.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
How to apply
- Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
- Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.