Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. As Project Manager - Architecture, you will manage project design and support construction for all Infarm facilities in North America. You will also serve as the main point of contact for Infarm between internal teams and external construction partners and advance Infarm business strategies through real estate and construction of facilities.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Manage projects encompassing the complete building activation process, from site selection and due diligence, to the successful and timely handover of the building
- Plan and execute large and small projects (8K-75K square feet) varying from our large farming-hub buildings to the interior design of showrooms, offices and special installations
- Responsible for facilities and city activation. Ensure deadlines and deliverables are met, liaising with contractors, set timelines, estimate costs, review budgets, and invoices, negotiate contracts
- Manage the project on a weekly and daily basis. Manage workloads, prioritize deliverables, define schedules, set deadlines
- As part of the expansion team, oversee goal setting and timelines, set strategy to meet longer-term goals
- Conduct real estate assessments for new properties including site visits, apply technical skills to assess the needs of the business relative to the property, use digital means to measure, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding properties
- Craft proposals for partners to engage in the design and construction of Infarm facilities. Evaluate proposals, hold contractors accountable, follow through on deadlines. Kickoff projects with internal and external partners
- Represent the Infarm vision, processes, brand, equipment, mission, to ensure contractors deliver to Infarm standards
- Travel domestically and internationally in support of the business
- Set milestones, ensure the evaluation of each milestone for construction. Make recommendations to change processes, deadlines, and quality assurance
- Collaborate deeply with Infarm internal stakeholders and teams to best understand developments and standards of Infarm equipment and brand.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university in Architecture, Civil/Electrical Engineering or related field
- 4-6 years of working construction administration experience in the building sector in North America, including experience in both planning and supervision
- Experience in project management from start to finish (including all planning and execution phases) as well as timeline management and budget control
- Experience in bidding/tendering processes
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of US building laws, city approval processes, and code compliance testing
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Architecture license and/or LEED AP preferred
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit is preferred
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
How to apply
- Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
- Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes