Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
The Installation team is responsible for managing the successful installation and testing of Infarm’s unique farm systems at our clients’ locations. With our v2 farming system we are searching for an Installation Electrician who is energised by challenges and can help us execute our ambitious expansion plans on the ground in the UK and across Europe.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve challenging problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Installation of Infarm’s farming equipment and associated systems from delivery and preparation to commissioning and operational handover
- Coordination between internal and external installation teams during all phases of delivery and installation
- Site readiness check and HSE preparation
- Be the main point of contact for externals on-site, coordinating the delivery, offloading and secure storage of all materials and subsystems on-site
- Prepare all sites for a seamless execution of installation including the setup of installation equipment and construction machinery as well as solving site-specific challenges at short notice
- Play a key role in multiple installation projects, working together with various project team members with different functional expertise on Infarm’s main production facilities
- Licensed control, industrial and/or maintenance electrician (multiple licenses across MEP and countries is a plus)
- Valid EU driving license
- Proactive attitude and hands-on approach
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner that excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanour
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and work both independently and within a team
- High attention to detail
- Clear & effective communication as well as basic project management skills
- Willingness to travel (both domestic and international)
What We Offer
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Subsidized Public Transport Reimbursement and Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers, snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.