Who we are:
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Support & provide structure to the UXUI design team on the planning and execution of all steps of project research needs through quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Define and conduct in-person field work & remote research initiatives on multiple cross domain topics.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers & Engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment merging software, hardware and operational needs.
- Organize and facilitate engaging workshops with multi-disciplinary teams and users.
- Generate insights, share findings and recommendations to a diverse audience through presentations and written reports that build organizational empathy for our users.
- Based on research insights, define key use cases and scenarios, and communicate them through user journeys, service blueprints, persona & storyboards to Design, Product and Engineering peers
- Bachelors, Masters or equivalent UX/Interaction Design degree, Strategic Design, Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing usability oriented tools for B2B operational purposes is a strong plus.
- Experience working with User-centric design approach with a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative methods including in-depth interviews, remote research, prototype testing, usability testing, surveys, market landscape analysis.
- Strong ability to translate research findings into relevant insights for developers, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Preferred prototyping tools:,Figma, Miro
- Documentation tools: Jira, Confluence, Dovetail
- Working knowledge with SCRUM/ KANBAN.
- Attention to details: write “I love basil” in your cover letter :)
- English fluency with strong verbal and written communication is a must.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant in depth case studies.
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Setup your Office: 800 EUR one-time budget to rent furniture and a 50 EUR monthly remote support allowance
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers
- Sustainable travel: Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.