Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
The Head of Partnerships at Infarm is part of the Impact Engagement Team and is a member of the management team of Infarm’s Impact Organization, reporting to the Infarm Chief Impact Officer. Impact@Infarm aligns efforts across the company to influence the way we as a society think about the modern food system while striving to create positive and meaningful change.
By championing Infarm’s vision, products, services and values; creating industry partnerships to multiply impact; and communicating the health, sustainability and environmental benefits of our approach to urban farming, the Impact Organization is Infarm’s global voice to spark (r)evolution across the global industry that manages the growth and regulation of our modern agricultural system.
Scope of Role
As the leader of Infarm’s Partnerships efforts and in alignment with the goals of Infarm’s Impact organization, your role is to identify, convene, engage and inspire relevant partnerships. The purpose of these partnerships is to shape and champion the narratives of the modern farming industry, Infarm’s revolutionary vision and benefits for building a new food system. The partnerships will impact businesses, NGOs, government bodies and various actors in the public-private space in relevant geographies around the world. The role also helps define the Education strategy.
Key role duties
- Build and drive Infarm’s global (non-commercial) Partnership Strategy as an extension of the Impact organization’s mission to elevate Infarm’s voice for positive change in the global food system;
- Identify potential partners as part of this strategy using various lenses, including the environment, climate change, carbon emissions, nutrition and food security; align closely with the established sustainability and impact metrics
- Establish working relationships with the chosen partners to champion and further the narrative for a sustainable, ethical food system
- Convene the relevant partners to champion the concept of urban farming and its positive social and environmental attributes and harness the combined power of the grouping(s) to drive change in businesses, communities and in legislation
- Optimize the Partnerships agenda with the Smart Cities strategy for cross-leverage
- Elevate Infarm’s presence in key groupings and create partnerships that afford Infarm the visibility, voice and influence amongst global audiences (e.g. World Economic Forum)
- Collaborate with Communications to seek communications platforms with partner organizations for speaking and thought-leadership on behalf of C-suite and senior executives, in order to maximize opportunities to extend Infarm’s influence and growth within the sustainability, innovation, food tech and agricultural sectors;
- Provide strategic thinking on developing the Education program at Infarm together with the Chief Impact Officer and the CMO - develop the strategy, define the OKRs and help to hire the Manager who will further develop operationalize the strategy
- Provide strategic partnership advice and counsel to leadership and senior regional and local executives to support the long-term vision of company growth, awareness, influence and impact;
- Leverage communications related to global partnerships to maximize media presence, and drive influence and impact.
- Minimum 10+ years’ relevant professional experience in partnerships and stakeholder management especially in an NGO/Multilateral capacity; stakeholder engagement in the sustainability area is a distinct advantage
- Degree in communications, marketing, management or in a related subject.
- Experienced in convening industry actors to collaborate for advocacy, representation and campaigning purposes; ideally has a network that can be leveraged
- Ability to operate with diplomacy and tact with the C-suite of organizations
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and collaborate with multiple teams
- Proactive, independent and able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Fluent in English and another relevant language (German, French)
- Articulate, creative, passionate, flexible and tenacious
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Coriander” in your application letter
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.