Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
In this role within the Europe Leadership Team you will play a key part in setting up finance processes to create better transparency and drive profitability. You will work closely with the Finance global team (CFO, FP&A, Controllers, Accounting, Shared Service, AP) as well as the entire Europe cross-functional leadership team & Country Managers to support and optimise cost management process, revenue, decision making and execution of all.
As Infarm's Senior Manager - Finance & Reporting EU you will:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packs and ad hoc analyses.
- Support SVP Europe and Country Managers in the day-to-day financial management of the region and act as proxy as needed to effectively communicate key priorities and drive execution.
- Implement and maintain robust and scalable finance, reporting systems and controls which will accurately record the financial activity of infarm Europe.
- Work with the Finance Directors to define and oversee all cost management and planning processes, including budgeting, cashflows, goal setting, accounting, accruals, vendor payments strategy, performance summaries and demand forecasting.
- In-depth analysis and interpretation of data to help drive key business performance metrics.
- Collaborate and coordinate review cycles with central finance & Country managers, preparing long range plans, budgets and manage ongoing forecasts and variance analyses
- Work with the CFO and SVP Europe to develop appropriate KPIs and track their performance throughout the region
- Internal and external communication of all of the above via suitable mediums as appropriate: presentations, reports, etc.
- Support the country directors and commercial team in driving the growth of infram work alongside the Executive Team on key commercial and strategic initiatives.
- A proven Finance Director / Senior Manager with financial management experience in a high growth company who has held responsibility for financial planning and reporting
- Experience in scaling a business with a high element of complexity, where data can be used to help inform business decisions.
- Experience in developing and adding systems, processes and people that will help support and drive this growth.
- Demonstrable enthusiasm, motivation and comfortable operating in this environment.
- Chartered accountant with 2+ years post qualified experience in FP&A, or track record of strong results in finance, business development, strategy, and/or management consulting
- Strong skill set in business operations modelling and analysis including financial statements, expense management, ROI, etc
- Exceptional Excel skills essential
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs and salads
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Corporate pension scheme
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.